Skip to main content

Which countries can I travel to?

If you rent in the US or Canada, you can travel anywhere within the United States and Canada. Please keep in mind our return policy if you are making a one way trip between the two countries and the visa requirements.

Unfortunately, trips to Mexico are not allowed. Another exception is Death Valley between June 1st and September 30th.

Was this article helpful?
575 out of 631 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Powered by Zendesk