Yes, that is possible in the US. If you want to rent a van for longer than 29 days, please contact us to extend you booking manually.
Articles in this section
- How old do I have to be to rent a campervan?
- Is there a limit on daily miles?
- What are the cancellation terms?
- What is the flex-option?
- What kind of driving licence do I need to drive a campervan?
- Can I add a driver to my booking?
- Is it possible to rent for more than 29 days?
- Is there a minimum rental period?
- Which countries can I travel to?
- Are you interested in renting a van in Europe, UK, Switzerland or Scandinavia?