To ensure that everything goes smoothly when returning the vehicle, please note the following:
- Please return the interior of your camper as clean as you found it. You will find the return list at the end of this article and, if applicable, in your camper, on which we have summarised all the necessary steps for a quick and smooth return.
- Additional cleaning charges may apply if a heavily soiled interior is returned and/or prohibitions are disregarded (smoking in the vehicle and unauthorised bringing of animals without a corresponding booking). You can find detailed information on this in the PDF at the end of this article.
- If you are on your way back and are looking for a quick waste disposal station to dispose of waste water and empty the toilet, check here.
- A visit to the car wash is not necessary and could possibly damage the pop-up roof or the foiling.
- Please fill up the fuel tank (diesel and AdBlue) shortly before dropping off your vehicle. You can usually find a petrol station near our locations. If you do not return your fuel or AdBlue tank full, we unfortunately have to charge you a service fee. You can find more information on this in our terms and conditions.
When you return the vehicle, simply hand the key back to one of our employees, who will check the vehicle briefly for damage and completeness of the equipment. After a few minutes of waiting, everything is done for you.