If you have a breakdown on the road that restricts your mobility, you can contact the 24/7 mobility service provider around the clock.
- You can find the telephone number of the mobility service provider responsible for your vehicle in your customer account. You will find your personal link to the customer account in the e-mail with your booking confirmation/rental agreement.
Please note: The mobility service provider will provide assistance in German or English and only in relation to the vehicle's driving restrictions. If you have questions about the camping functions, you can find help in the help centre, because unfortunately the mobility service provider cannot help here!
- Document your breakdown as best you can and note down the incident number of the mobility service provider. Send us everything by e-mail to email@example.com.
Have you had an accident or suffered damage on the road, but your camper is running perfectly? Then please proceed as follows:
- Take photos of the damage and the surroundings and send an e-mail with a damage report to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In case of an accident, please also fill out the international accident report (in the glove compartment) and send it to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
- Inform the police on site (obligatory, otherwise no insurance will pay!)
You want to talk to roadsurfer support? You are welcome to send us a message via our contact section or you can reach us by phone Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET at: +44 20 4571 2101.