Accident or damage on the road?

If you have an accident or damage on the road, please note the following:

  • Take photos of the damage and send an email with damage report to
  • In case of an accident, please fill out the international accident report (in the glove box) and send it to
  • Inform the police on the spot (mandatory, otherwise no insurance will pay!)
  • For immediate help dial our 24/7 Accident & Breakdown hotline: +49 89 380 34629
Was this article helpful?
12 out of 46 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more