Note the following points:
- Do not leave the car radio running for too long. It is connected to the starter battery! Only the rear camping area is served by the second camping battery. The power connection outside does not supply the starter battery, but only the second camping battery!
- The throttle must be turned off while driving.
- Retract the awning and roof before driving off.
- Disconnect the power when the journey continues.
- Close all roof windows and latch them
- Lock drawers (lattice inserts)
- Secure lift bed with buckles
- Lock refrigerator
- Lock inner table side adjustment mechanism