To turn the front seats of the Road House, follow these steps:
- Move the seat all the way forward, adjust the backrest to a vertical position and fold the armrest(s) upwards.
Important: Open the corresponding side door!
- With the door open, operate the black lever at the bottom of the driver's seat and turn the seat inwards. On the passenger seat, the lever is on the left.
- Be sure to release the handbrake when turning the driver's seat, if this impedes the movement of the seat.
Please note the following:
- Only turn the seat from the outside!
- When turning the seat back, also ensure that the seat does not jam against the side panel of the vehicle as this could cause damage.
You can see a visual explanation in this video:
The button for the entry aid is located on the right behind the passenger seat on the B-pillar:
Please remember to retract before driving off, otherwise you will hear a loud beep.