Please observe the following when using the toilet:
- To use: Before using the toilet, turn the grey lever below the toilet to the right and open the waste-holding tank.
- To flush, press the blue button. The fresh water tank must be full for this.
- When the toilet cassette is full, the coloured indicator on the left below the toilet changes from green to red:
- To empty the waste-holding tank (approx. every 2-5 days), unlock the outside compartment (on the left of the vehicle) and open it using the key and two push buttons.
- Make sure that the grey lever under the toilet seat is closed before pulling out the tank.
- Push the lever on the tank upwards and pull the tank out at the same time.
- At the emptying station: turn the grey pipe 90 degrees, unscrew the lid and press your thumb on the opposite button (vent for faster drainage).
- Carefully tip out the waste-holding tank, rinse with water and fill with "Solbio" for the next use.
Watch it in the video: