To open the roof
- Release the tensioning straps on the left and right sides of the roof, thus unlocking the roof.
- Manually push the roof up a lightly. If necessary, climb onto the rear seat bench, but be careful this sometimes folds forward!
- Pull out the ladder on the bed and put it together.
To close the roof
- To fold down the roof, pull the two leather straps and stow the ladder back on the roof bed.
- Before closing the roof, be sure to check the inside, also from the outside, and tighten the fabric on the inside if necessary!
- Fasten the tensioning straps on the left and right again to secure the roof for the journey.
- When retracting and extending the high roof, always open a window or door to equalise the pressure!
- When retracting the roof, always check that the two ladder sections are centred.
- When retracting the roof, always check that nothing is lying on the mattress, the roof bed is down, the zips on the roof windows are closed and the fabric bellows are not jammed in the flaps or protruding out of the side of the vehicle.