To use the warm up the water follow these steps:
- Beaware the switched-on boiler does consume gas. First, turn the upper grey lever found under the rear seats horizontal and turn on the gas cylinder.
- Check the level of the freshwater tank on the right-hand on-board display using the buttons provided.
- To heat the water, switch on the boiler on the left-hand on-board display.
- Note that it must be filled with water. To do this, simply run the water briefly and turn the tap to hot water, then wait approx. 20 minutes before using it.
- The hose of the inside shower can be routed outside through the window of the wet room to be able to use the shower outside as well.