To use the toilet, please pay attention to the following:
- Before using the toilet, move the grey lever underneath the toilet to the right to open the waste-holding tank.
- After use, close the tank again and switch off the water pump!
- To empty the waste-holding tank (approx. every 2-5 days), unlock the outside compartment (on the leftside of the vehicle) and open it using the two push buttons.
- Release the orange lever on the tank and pull the tank out at the same time.
- At the emptying station: turn the orange tube 90 degrees, unscrew the lid and press the opposite orange button with your thumb (venting for faster drainage).
- Carefully tip out the waste-holding tank, rinse with water and fill with "Solbio" for the next use.
To use the shower inside, you will also need to turn the water pump on. If you require hot water, turn on the boiler as well.
Here you can find a video (in German) for a better visual explanation:
The outside shower is stored in the right luggage compartment.