Instructions on how to open the awning:
- With the awning crank, open the awning to about halfway so that you can reach the legs.
- Pull the legs of the awning out by clicking on the metal hinges to the side and keep on opening the awning with the crank. Lock the legs with the clip lock in the middle of the leg.
- Fasten the legs to the ground with pegs.
- The awning is only for sun protection. DO NOT open during storms, strong winds or heavy rain!
- Please retract during the night, for longer absences or whilst driving.
You can see a better overview on this video: