The roof opens automatically at the touch of a button on the onboard display.
- Turn on the ignition
- Turn on the onboard display
- Select "roof"
- Make sure that there is nothing on top of the roof that could impede it from opening.
- Select open on the roof menu and press the black button for several seconds until the roof is completely open (the opening motor will be silent then)
Please note the following:
- When retracting and extending the pop-up roof, always open the window or door to equalize the pressure!
- When retracting the roof, always check that nothing is lying on the mattress, the roof bed is down and zippers of the skylights are closed and the fabric bellows are not jammed in the flaps or protruding out of the side of the vehicle.
See the video here: