To move the front seats of the Surfer Suite, do the following:
- Move the seat all the way forward, adjust the backrest to a vertical position and fold the armrest(s) upwards.
Important: Open the corresponding side door!
- With the door open, operate the black lever at the bottom of the driver's seat and turn the seat inwards. On the passenger seat, the lever is on the left.
- Be sure to release the handbrake when turning the driver's seat, if this impedes the movement of the seat.
Please note the following:
- Only turn the seat from the outside!
- When turning the seat back, also ensure that the seat does not jam against the side panel of the vehicle as this could cause damage. When turning the driver's seat, be sure to release the parking brake, retract the steering wheel and carefully find the correct position for turning it.
See the video here: