Here is how you can fold you backseat into a bed on your Surfer Suite:
Folding the rear seat bench
- Sit on the bench facing the front and pull the lever on the right.
- Then push the bench all the way forward.
- Fold the headrests backwards using the buttons.
- Pull up the loop between the seat and backrest, and fold down the back bench to the rear.
- Pull the mattress from the back to the front, over the bench, and you're done!
Straightening the bench
- Fold in the mattress back
- Kneel on the seat, pull the loop and pull up the back seat with the other hand
- Fold up the headrests and only then push the bench back into the desired position.
See the video here:
If the back seat is not folding back to the seating position here is what to do:
- Sit on the center of the backseat
- Check that nothing is stuck impeding the back rest to come up (seat belt, equipment...)
- Make sure that the seat is correctly clicked on the rails
- Check that the strap to pull the seat is not jammed or twisted
- Pull with some force from the belt and move the seat back and forth with the legs until the seat comes back to upright position.