Instructions on how to open the awning:
- Make sure the sliding door and passenger doors are closed before opening the awning.
- Insert the crank at rear end.
- Turn it in counter-clockwise direction.
- Pull the legs of the awning out by clicking on the metal hinges to the side and keep on opening the awning with the crank. Lock the legs with the clip lock in the middle of the leg.
- Continue pulling the awning out until it is fully extended.
- Fasten the legs to the ground with pegs.
- Be careful when removing the crank not to hit the side of the car.
- The awning is only for sun protection. DO NOT open during storms, strong winds or heavy rain!
- Please retract during the night, for longer absences or before driving.