Some important things to remember during your trip:
- Do not leave the car radio running for too long if the engine is turned off as it is connected to the starter battery! Only the rear camping area is served by the second camping battery. The power connection outside does not supply the starter battery, but only the second camping battery!
- The gas cylinder must be closed while driving.
- Retract the awning and pop-up roof before driving off.
- Close the windows in the back and roof.
- Disconnect the power cable from the source before continuing your journey.
- Do not forget the ramp wedges at the camp site. :)