Find out how to convert the rear bench seat of your Camper Cabin into a bed:
Folding the rear bench seat
- Push the driver and passenger seats forward (turn them if necessary).
- Sit on the back seat and push the lever at the bottom left of the bench to the left to slide it all the way forward.
Attention: Loosen the belts!
- Fold up the upholstery under the kitchen unit and let the bar snap into the rail on the back seat.
- Push the right lever at the front of the rear bench to the left and lift the seat cushion to the front edge.
- Pull the seat cushion and backrest forwards (the surfaces are almost vertical).
- Then lower both surfaces flat at the same time to create a reclining surface.
Click here to go directly to the explanatory video: