Here is how you can turn the back seat of your Camper Cabin into a bed:
- Push driver and passenger seat forward (rotate if necessary).
- Sit on the backseat and push the lever at the bottom left of the bench to the left to push it completely forward.
- At the front of the rear bench, press the right lever to the left and lift the seat cushion at the front edge.
- Pull seat cushion and backrest forward (surfaces are almost vertical).
- Then lower both surfaces flat at the same time to create a reclining surface.
- Fold up the upholstery under the kitchen unit and engage the bar in the rail on the back seat.
You can see a video overview here (minute 5:50):