It is only possible to rent for more than 29 days if you are a German resident and rent at a station within Germany. Unfortunately, it is not legally possible to rent for longer than 29 days in other countries.
Articles in this section
- What are the cancellation terms?
- What does it cost to rent a roadsurfer?
- Is it possible to rent for more than 29 days?
- Is there a minimum rental period?
- Which countries can I travel to?
- Best price option? What´s that?
- How old do I have to be to rent a campervan?
- Is there a limit on daily kilometers?
- Can I cancel booked equipment?
- How can I look for gaps between bookings?