No. The bike rack is an optional extra which can be booked for 4€/day. In some cases, the bike rack might still be mounted on your van from the previous renter and cannot always be removed right away. This is the only way we can guarantee a quick and smooth transition between rentals. Mounting and dismounting is unfortunately quite time-consuming and laborious. All vans have rearview cameras and/or a park pilot system so that you will not have to worry about an obstructed view out the back window.
Articles in this section
- What kind of camping vehicles does roadsurfer offer?
- How many people can sleep in a roadsurfer?
- May I bring my dog along?
- Do any of the campervans have a towing hitch?
- Which colors do the roadsurfer models have?
- What information is necessary for booking ferries?
- Do all vans have bicycle racks?
- What is the maximum cost of the bike carrier?
- How about camping with kids?
- Can I install childrens’ seats in a roadsurfer?